Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Abstract Photography Vision

I appreciate minimalism and abstract concepts in life, and that is reflected in the creation of my photographic work.  The distracting elements are eliminated -- only the important concepts and facets are revealed.

I have on my personal website two volumes in my photography collection:  1)  Abstract and 2)  Minimalism.  Some of my projects can be viewed on the site; however, the projects are not a part of this current discussion.

By way of preview, Ear is a part of the collection:

 Ear
© Mark Eaton

Specific details are irrelevant at the moment, but I will say that no colors were added for 99% of the compositions I make public.  Only available light, shadow, colors/tones, and imagination are used.  This does make for some very interesting and creative portraits, in my opinion.

Take a look at my Abstract gallery over at my website here.





No comments:

Post a Comment