Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Opportunities to Focus, to Share, to Expand the Work

It is an irony in this modern age that a photographer or an artist labors in relative obscurity.  The overwhelming number of people who use the internet to promote this, that, and the other is difficult to grasp.

I consider myself very fortunate to have a very nice following from using different social networking systems and from belonging to professional organizations.  Some day in the future I will devote some time to share my experiences using the different platforms to share work.

I will share at this time, however, an opportunity presented by Conscientious for a photographer to participate in its Conscientious Portfolio Competition 2012 event.  Rather than paraphrasing inadequately, I suggest visiting the competition page to read what is needed to submit work for consideration:  CPC 2012.

Conscientious is a site I visit regularly, because of its thoughtful and considered approach to the subject of photography.  The home page can be accessed here.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment